BYU’s Law Camp is a hands-on, interactive learning experience. Throughout the course of the week, you will:
- Work personally with judges, professors, and practicing attorneys
- Be personally mentored by current law students
- Engage in realistic and interactive trials, appeals, and jury deliberations.
- Visit a Federal Courthouse
- Build friendships through fun social activities including a movie night, dance and more!
*This camp is supported by the Federal Bar Association, and will use a curriculum based on educational resources developed by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.